Jeunesse Global is an “on-the-rise” beauty company with aspirations to hit $10 billion in revenue within the next 12 years. Founded by Randy Ray (CEO), Wendy Lewis (COO), and Scott Lewis (CVO), the company has already achieved $4.6 billion in sales as of 2018, and it continues to grow. Jeunesse Global sells specialty products that are aimed at preserving the appearance of youth and promoting an overall healthy body. These items are backed by a panel of four scientists who have experience in stem cell research (Dr. Nathan Newman), body transformation (Dr. Vincent Giampapa), anti-aging (Dr. Donna Antarr), and authoritative research on immortality (Dr. William Amzallag).
Jeunesse Global relies on networking strategies to achieve its goals. Members purchase a starter package made up of health and wellness products from supplements and beverages to skin and hair care regimens. Then they “network” by recruiting other members to join below them forming a team. Once the team is assembled, the original members begin receiving a percentage of whatever is earned by the people they’ve recruited and anyone who joins below them. Thus, creating the opportunity for enormous wealth as a direct result of sales and networking.
The company has a very carefully thought out system on how to make the networking “work” so to speak. There are several ways in which a member can earn money:
- Buy the products wholesale from the company and sell for retail price
- Get bonuses for new customer acquisitions
- Create a network of up to 750 members and secure another $35 per member
- Receiving Leadership Matching Bonuses and Acquisition Incentives can bring in an additional 30% bonus
- Achieve Diamond status and become part of an elite bonus pool of members receiving 3% of a global fund that is distributed among all Diamond level members
Jeunesse Global benefits by helping others succeed in their own sales endeavors. It is this generous training and motivation that has allowed the company to grow and stretch to 140 different countries. The company is praised by editors of today’s top fashion and makeup magazines, and it has won 197 awards and counting.